7th Anniversary Present Campaign
For the first time as a brand, we will carry out a gift campaign using Instagram.
The application will be completed by following the official account and uploading the jewelry post you want from the three campaign posts to Stories with “@chikakoyajima”.
We will present jewelry uploaded to Stories to 3 people by lottery from all of you who participated.
Only winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram by June 30 (Thursday).
■ Application period
June 4th (Sat) - 7th (Tue), 2022 until 23:59
■ gift products
“clip ear cuff SV (19,800 yen (with tax) ) for 1 person
“Circle Ring K10/Iolite No. 11 (41,800 yen (with tax)) 1 person
“chain earrings K18 (17,600 yen (with tax) ) for 1 person
■ How to apply
Follow the official Instagram account @chikakoyajima.
* If you are already following us, you can start from STEP2.
From June 4th (Sat) to 6th (Sun), post the jewelry you want from the 3 gifts campaign posts in Stories.
(Press the paper plane mark on the bottom left of the post and click "Add Post to Stories" to upload.)
Mention @chikakoyajima and post on Stories.
* You can apply as many times as you like.
* If you have a key account, you can apply if you can open it only during this period.
■ Winning announcement
After the application period ends, only applicants who have been selected by June 30 (Thursday) (hereinafter referred to as "winners") will be notified by direct message on Instagram. Please be sure to follow the official account and turn on the Instagram notification setting (push notification) on your device.
In addition, if any of the following items apply, the winning will be invalid.
①If you do not enter and send the necessary information such as shipping address information described in the direct message by the specified deadline.
②If the prize cannot be delivered due to reasons such as incomplete information such as the winner's shipping address, inability to contact, change of address, unknown new address, or absence.
■ Application rules
CHIKAKO YAJIMA (hereinafter referred to as "our company") will apply for the "7th anniversary gift campaign" (hereinafter referred to as "this campaign") using CHIKAKO YAJIMA's official Instagram (hereinafter referred to as "this campaign") (hereinafter referred to as " Please read the following application rules (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") carefully before applying for this campaign (application is defined as CHIKAKO YAJIMA official account "@chikakoyajima Following and the items posted on the feed of the CHIKAKO YAJIMA official account from June 4th (Sat) to 6th (Sun) are uploaded to Stories by mentioning "@chikakoyajima".) It is assumed that you have agreed to the terms.
・There is no limit to the number of entries during this campaign period, so please apply as many times as you like. However, this campaign can only be won once per person.
・Applications are limited to those living in Japan.
・Products can only be shipped within Japan.
・The rights to the prize belong to the winner and cannot be transferred or resold to a third party.
・Applicants will be responsible for Internet connection charges and communication costs when applying.
・Participation in this campaign shall be made at the applicant's own discretion and responsibility, and the Company will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the applicant during the application process.
・Our employees and related parties cannot apply.
・Due to unavoidable circumstances, the contents, design, etc. of the prize may change.
・If the operation of this campaign becomes unmanageable or reasonably predictable, our company, the organizer of this campaign, reserves the right to cancel the campaign even during the application period. We are not responsible for any damages caused by such cancellation.
・When applying for this campaign, any of the following acts are prohibited. In addition, if it is determined that the applicant has committed any of the following acts, we will take measures such as canceling the application.
(1) Acts that violate these Terms
(2) Acts that interfere with the operation of this campaign
(3) Acts that cause nuisance, disadvantage, damage or discomfort to others
(4) Acts that slander others or damage their reputation or credibility
(5) Acts that infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others
(6) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy or portrait rights of others
(7) Acts that the Company deems to be inconsistent with the purpose of this campaign.
(8) Acts that the Company deems malicious or inappropriate
(9) Acts that promote obscenity, child pornography, and sexual exploitation of children
(10) Information provision, advertisement or solicitation for the purpose of profit
(11) Acts contrary to public order and morals
(13) Other acts similar to the preceding items
This campaign is operated with the utmost care, however, regarding the completeness, accuracy, safety, usefulness, etc. of the provided information, programs, various services, and all other matters related to this campaign, No guarantees are made. In addition, we are not responsible for any damages suffered by users or third parties in the following cases.
(1) In the event of an emergency such as a software/hardware accident, fire, power failure, deterioration of the communication environment, etc., when participating in or applying for this campaign.
(2) When performing regular or urgent system maintenance for this campaign.
(3) When trouble occurs between users or between a user and a third party.
(4) When the service is interrupted or delayed due to interference with the service of this campaign by a third party, information alteration, etc., and some kind of defect occurs.
(5) When it is not possible to obtain complete information due to applying for this campaign from an environment other than those recommended by our company.
(6) If the information provided by this campaign is sent incorrectly or is defective without intentional or gross negligence.
* Inquiries about the campaign: Please send an email directly to the official Instagram account “@chikakoyajima”.